Electrical Engineer/Project Engineer to design electrical distribution systems, lighting, and motor/process controls in industrial facilities. Experience in control systems for food processing a plus.
- Communicates with project team by reviewing open issues and action items and participating in team meetings
- Knowledgeable in building codes and National Electric Code (NEC).
- Manage and completes projects by developing concepts; performing calculations; preparing construction documents; obtaining approvals; making adjustments
- Handles work of diverse scope and complexity. Ability to coordinate electrical designs with mechanical/architectural/structural designs
- Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings including meetings with clients
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Experience in food processing a plus
- Professional registration a plus
Please email your resume to: